As specialist business headshot photographers we have developed a range of headshot photographer pricing packages to suit all budgets and requirements. You may be looking for a wide range of headshots and editorial photographs to use online and in PR. Alternatively you may simply want an image to replace an outdated photograph on LinkedIn. Either way, we would love to create some truly impactful headshot photographs of you. If you are looking to have more than one person photographed, please visit our team headshots page.
The packages that we offer are as follows:
This service is perfect for people who may be on a budget and looking for very affordable headshots. It’s also great for updating your LinkedIn image or image on a corporate website. Please note these sessions are only available in our London Studio
This is our most popular service as it allows time for you to relax in front of the camera, try different backgrounds and change clothes so you can create different looks to the images. It is perfect for people who are less comfortable in front of a camera or if you are if you are looking for a selection of images.
Our super service is great if you are looking for a wide variety of images. As well as offering you the opportunity for traditional headshots, this option is perfect for people who are looking for an editorial style to their photographs or who would like to combine outside images with studio ones. This may involve more complex lighting setups and use of the environment around you e.g. a boardroom, workplace, or displaying a product.
* These are the images that once selected, we edit further to remove any blemishes, correct exposure & slightly soften skin
** A ‘look’ is any change of clothes (except taking a jacket on or off) or background
All of the above prices are plus VAT at the standard rate
All headshot sessions include:
- Advice before the session on what to wear and how to prepare so you look your best
- Soft flattering lighting to highlight your best features
- Natural posing guidance during the session on how to sit / stand and where to look
- View your images as they are taken so you can adjust anything you don’t like
- Select your images during the session or via an online gallery
- B&W and Colour versions of all selected images
- Post production on all selected images (colour & exposure correction, blemish removal and light skin softening)
- Full reproduction rights
- Hair & Make-up – £70 per person
- Extra Images – £25 per image